The various business benefits that are brought by high employee engagement at a company has been widely discovered, therefore the topic of engagement has become one of the most significant focus areas to explore and improve nowadays. You cannot, however, improve employee engagement without knowing where your company stands, what the relevant and critical factors are and how they perform.
KEY STEPS OF THE PROCESS
I. Preparation phase
- Clarifying engagement factors & expectations
- Discuss and design the structure of the survey
- Select the topics for the questionnaire
II. Running the survey
- Delivery of the questionnaire
- Analysing the responses and generating reports
III. Results & Planning
- Presentation and interpretation of the results
- Prioritize key areas to improve
- Identifying quick wins and projects that will bring the highest impact
- Develop and implement action plan
To ensure proper development, we start our transformational process to create and sustain an engaging company culture with exploring and measuring the most important engagement factors and their performance within a company. We have developed our EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SURVEY in a cooperation with Momentor Research and Consulting.
The complexity and sensitivity of the topic requires a very thorough, structured and flexible methodology that allows a customized approach. To meet these needs our questionnaire can be fully tailored to customer’s specific needs and can be delivered in any local languages, both online and offline. The results of the survey are summed up in a report that offers relevant benchmarks to better understand the feedback and the areas that are marked to improve.
The special EE Index of the survey enables to easily review the currently weakest points in employee engagement and set up goals to improve them. While another feature, the Importance versus Performance Matrix allows to optimise the investments aimed to improve EE within the company.
The results of such an employee engagement survey will provide a reliable and inspiring bases to start an improvement and development process that creates real impact and also supports all stakeholders to line up behind the changes.
- “After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently: - [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones; - [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people; - [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”
- “We have chosenDevelor in order to secure development of our training specialists, lecturers and development managers, whom we wanted to develop their skills like identification of training needs, preparation of development activities, and assessment of development impacts and implementation of assessment results in practice. Our primary aim was to secure the best possible efficiency of human resources training and thus support the strategy of our organization. We have expected that after attending the training our colleagues will be able to play the role of consultants better and that they will cooperate with our internal clients effectively. … One part of the program was implementation of internal projects within the VÚB group for various target groups, during which our training specialists had an opportunity to consult their methods with the trainer. The training conducted in this manner secured a more consistent impact of the development than would have been secured by the mere training. The trainer focused not only on mediating new pieces of knowledge and competences but also on transferring these new skills into practice. We perceive cooperation with Develor as highly professional and recommend it for acquisition of systematic and permanent impact on development of employees and managers.”
- "The Matra Power Plant has contracted Develor Consulting Ltd. in the spring of 2012 for the development and delivery of a comprehensive training concept for both top and mid level managers, for altogether 2300 employees. Strengthening workplace safety and shaping a safety conscious attitude have been set as objectives, in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the RWE AG headquarters. Develor Consulting has submitted a proposal based on a completely new approach, emphasizing interactivity and involvement. This attractive offer with its novel suggestion for achieving behavioral and attitude change has preceded all its competitors in every aspect. The 105 days training program has been delivered in 26 days by a team of experienced and professionally qualified team of 5 trainers, exceeding each of their strict propositions to the satisfaction of each employee and manager. During the course of the four-hour intensive and efficient training programs they engraved such symbols in the minds of our employees that have immediately been integrated into their everyday work... Ou Company is completely satisfied with the development and delivery of the training program. Our partner, Develor and its staff have fully complied with their plans."
- "At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans
- „On 19.11.2010 we organized a teambuilding event for the Control Management and Network services planning Department employees. The service was provided by Develor Bulgaria… We have chosen Develor as we were looking for more than games and emotions. The main task of the trainers was to make the program not only pleasant and fun but also to provoke specific behaviours and create conditions for serious discussions. As a result, there was a spontaneous and very beneficial discussion amongst participants after they have seen themselves in role-play environment, which was analogical to their everyday work life....The program achieved complete accordance with the set goals and was highly praised by the participants.”
- "We have been collaborating with Develor on the continuing education of employees within the Business Unit Oncology since 2008. We started with an Insights project for managers, followed by all employees in the office and finally the whole sales team (2009). Our mutual collaboration continued with members of the sales team in 2010 in “Negotiating with difficult clients” followed by the screening of communication channels, habits and inter-team cooperation called “Team Sociomapping” in 2011 (all were included who come into mutual contact, including the office staff). Throughout the time of our collaboration Develor has been a very responsive company both in the organisation and implementing of training. Our team is very diverse, including people of various ages, experience, education, personality and having behind them a range of different types of training in their professional careers. The Develor trainers were and are able to adapt to this diversely composed team and can capture, integrate and maintain their interest. The last-mentioned project, Team Sociomapping, showed us another viewpoint of the situation in individual teams, inter-team cooperation and the level of communication between people positioned outside the firmly created teams. We were very satisfied with the training and it captivated us so much that next year we would like to undertake this training once more so that we are able to assess the progress of individual teams and at the same time the Business Unit Oncology as a whole one year on."