A remote control is an electronic device, most commonly used for operating a television wirelessly from a distance. Every remote team manager, and business men who work in a close relationship with partners from different countries, dream to have similar remote control for their team sitting in different parts of the world.
This is where everything starts going wrong! You don’t need a remote control device – you rather need a remote support set for this. This means that the manager will himself have the right buttons like “knowledge, tools and techniques” to adjust to various settings i.e “communication, technology, processes and cultural differences within his team” in order to manage, lead and empower his remote team effectively.
This is what our unique program-package is about.
We believe that intercultural competence should be understood as part of knowledge management and company-specific tacit knowledge. It should be understood as a tool of strategic thinking and planning, as a source of competitive advantage and added value that builds on the benefits of diverse approaches. The development of these skills and competences should be started as early as possible to establish this culture within the organization, to create the “Remote Support” tool. The program includes development elements for both the leaders and the employees of multicultural teams customized for their specific conditions and needs. The most interesting part of the package is that it was created in a multicultural environment by a remote team. Throughout its development, we had an opportunity to ourselves to try and test all the concepts, tools and techniques that are incorporated in this program.
- "...In the fall of 2009 the people turnover reached 25% within a half a year, also several key people had left the company, this has caused significant problems for us. This situation had almost affected the operability of the company. At this point we made a decision to start a Talent management and Key Employee Retention program. The project started out with workshops and consulting work involving the full management... I considered the measurability and return of the program to be very important. We set concrete objectives at the very beginning and we measured the extent of their achievement. We expected Develor to make significant changes in the KPI's we set. They were to bring down the volume of people turnover, which was 25 % in the second half of 2009 to below 10%, and to improve the internal Employee satisfaction index that was on 48%. The results of projects showed very fast. In the first half of 2010 the people turnover became 5%, and at the Employee satisfaction survey we moved up to the first place from the very last on an international level with a 76 % result. All this happened within a half year after the launching of the project. Based on these tangible results we continued the collaboration which still in live."
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- "Develor has prepared for our retail people a complex development program. This program included Insights typology, customer orientation, sales skills and trainings for managers. We appreciate mainly the professional approach of the trainers who can attract the audience very naturally. Each training was prepared according to needs assessment of the group and according to the feedback from the previous trainings. The theory and practice in the training was well balanced, it wasn’t trainer’s monologue but very riveting and interactive dialogue with the participants. Basic knowledge and skills were practiced in case studies. Preparation, realization and also evaluation of each training was on high level. We are satisfied with communication and flexibility of cooperation with Develor."
- "...My first experience with Develor was during organization of a company event for Schneider Electric with the main idea to support the team cohesion. Based on the needs assessment of our company and our expectations Develor proposed Insights - the personal colourful typology. It had been prepared to exactly suit our needs content-, organization- and language wise (because of participating foreigners), taking into consideration the number of participants and the location of the event. The Insights training was led by trainers Kinga Novotná, Milan Zekucia, Martina Georgievová, Vladimír Rýpal and Dana Nemčická, who managed to grab the attention of the participants and inspire them to understand better both themselves and their colleagues. After the company event I had received positive feedback not only from our employees but from our management as well. Develor also proposed the second part of the event - the outdoor activity which was also realized on a very professional level. After the first positive experience I have approached Develor to prepare the Presentation skills training for selected employees, who present in front of the external customers. The training was delivered by Martina Georgievová, who can connect the theory and practice in an attractive manner. I value her professionalism and time during the training preparation, of course the delivery itself and her immediate feedback to the participants during practice. The evaluation received from the participants assured me that in case we need to develop our employees in the future I will gladly approach Develor with confidence."
- „Develor Bulgaria has worked with us during the year 2008 on a project which included programs from Managerial skills, Train the Trainer, Sales skills and 360o feedback. Main accent in the Managerial skills program was goal setting and employees’ performance appraisal system. In their work they managed to adapt theoretical models to everyday work life of participants by using real examples and exercises. Their practice as Managers was also very useful as they managed to give convincing and answers to participants’ questions.”