Those who often negotiate know that despite of thorough planning they can easily loose their leading position and get stuck in unfavorable conditions. On top of it, these situations usually result in high stress, conflicts and unfavorable deals. Our training program is prepared for advanced negotiators and presents those techniques and methods with the help of which they will be able to avoid traps, and fend off tricks used by experienced negotiators.
PROBABLY EVERYONE KNOWS the typical movement of Lieutenant Columbo, when after having said “Goodbye” he would turn around and humbly ask one more question. That is the point when the relieved suspects would make a mistake, because by then they would have relaxed their conscious concentration. This is just one of the usual negotiation tricks that professionals use regularly and effectively. In order to have positive outcomes in our negotiations we need to know negotiating strategies and be able to adapt quickly, avoid ing traps and counteract tactics.
THESE TOPICS are processed at our training in a highly practical manner. Each participant will experience how the conscious use of techniques can enhance the efficiency of their negotiation in practical situations and will deliver tangible results.
By the end of the program participants will be able to negotiate and consciously carry out their prepared strategy with well prepared professionals, avoid typical traps and reach their set targets.
Negotiation Skills – Basic Develor course
Potential follow-up courses
- Price Negotiations
- Strategic Account Management
- "Develor cooperates with us in the area of training programs for employees supporting culture change across Sony Central European region. Since the start of our cooperation, they have worked with us on both training design and delivery and demonstrated professionalism, innovative approach and high quality training skills. We have also engaged them in several teambuilding events that helped us to build good team spirit among our staff who provided very positive feedback after each event. We are looking forward to our further cooperation with them."
- "Fortuna (betting shop company) started the cooperation with Develor in 2006 when we needed to prepare a program adapted to our betting sales specifics. Develor’s offer was the best and on the basis of preliminary analysis and Mystery Shoppings they prepared interesting Sales skills development program for our retail front line employees. Many participants participated in such training for the first time and they evaluated very positively not only the professional part and training methods but also the personalities of selected trainers. During the realization that lasted almost one year there was created very friendly and open atmosphere between Develor and Fortuna Management which benefited to further cooperation on the project for Regional Managers realized in 2008 focused on managerial competencies development and coaching of first line managers. The best appreciation for Develor was that we invited them to realize these programs in our companies in Slovakia, Poland and Croatia. In 2008 they realized Sal
- "Develor has prepared for our retail people a complex development program. This program included Insights typology, customer orientation, sales skills and trainings for managers. We appreciate mainly the professional approach of the trainers who can attract the audience very naturally. Each training was prepared according to needs assessment of the group and according to the feedback from the previous trainings. The theory and practice in the training was well balanced, it wasn’t trainer’s monologue but very riveting and interactive dialogue with the participants. Basic knowledge and skills were practiced in case studies. Preparation, realization and also evaluation of each training was on high level. We are satisfied with communication and flexibility of cooperation with Develor."
- "In 2008 in cooperation with Develor, we have designed and carried out a training program targeting the managers of our buying department. The program was aiming at development of the interpersonal effectiveness and negotiation skills of the managers. The concept of the Insights development system enabled us to focus effectively on our pragmatic training activities supporting and developing skills and abilities of the participants while respecting and reacting on their personal characteristics. Professional pro-client orientation and qualified trainer having the expertise from FMCG sector were the next attributes that lead to our satisfaction and success of the training program. Thank you and we are looking forward to our coming cooperation."
- "There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."
- "...My first experience with Develor was during organization of a company event for Schneider Electric with the main idea to support the team cohesion. Based on the needs assessment of our company and our expectations Develor proposed Insights - the personal colourful typology. It had been prepared to exactly suit our needs content-, organization- and language wise (because of participating foreigners), taking into consideration the number of participants and the location of the event. The Insights training was led by trainers Kinga Novotná, Milan Zekucia, Martina Georgievová, Vladimír Rýpal and Dana Nemčická, who managed to grab the attention of the participants and inspire them to understand better both themselves and their colleagues. After the company event I had received positive feedback not only from our employees but from our management as well. Develor also proposed the second part of the event - the outdoor activity which was also realized on a very professional level. After the first positive experience I have approached Develor to prepare the Presentation skills training for selected employees, who present in front of the external customers. The training was delivered by Martina Georgievová, who can connect the theory and practice in an attractive manner. I value her professionalism and time during the training preparation, of course the delivery itself and her immediate feedback to the participants during practice. The evaluation received from the participants assured me that in case we need to develop our employees in the future I will gladly approach Develor with confidence."