Our program will teach you how to prepare elegant presentations that will bring changes in the thinking and behavior of your audience. We will teach how to set goals and plan public speeches, how to compress the main message and edit the slides. We will keep in mind throughout the training the principle of primary nature of the message itself, meaning visuals are very important, but they are not more than the functional support of our message.
‘I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE A SHORT LETTER, therefore I wrote a long one instead’ by Mark Twain. This quote brightly expresses why the majority of presentations are boring, and even pathetic. Nowadays a brilliant idea is not enough on its own. Its packaging determines whether there will be attention and resource for it. The majority of presenters mostly never or not sufficiently think through what kind of change they want to achieve with the audience. Do they want to inform them, compel them for action, or motivate them? Slides teeming with listings and data are only able to tire the audience so that in a careless moment the presenter would escape the platform.
DURING THE COURSE OF THE PROGRAM participants will learn the knack of preparing effective presentations through the analysis of their own presentation, through practicing and making changes to their presentation.
By the end of the program participants will be able to conceptually plan a presentation by designing sticky (memorable) messages.
MS PowerPoint knowledge
Potential follow-up courses
- Presentation Clinic
- Professional Presentation: Delivery
- Managerial Communication
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."
- “Our Intercultural training course was developed by the experts of Develor as our cooperation partner within the frame of our development program in English language. By the development of this training, an idea we had envisioned for long came true. Professionalism, credibility and effectiveness. These qualities feature the work of Develor. Professionalism - because they provided an up-to-date, high level and customized knowledge transfer with fully responding to our specific needs. Credibility – because they formed the attitude and approach of the participants involving them in an interactive way based on real life examples and personal trainer’s experiences. Effectiveness – because our colleagues beyond being highly happy and contented with the training course, they got enriched by tools and methods that when applying them they could achieve measurable results in their work. Therefore, we believe to have further opportunities for future cooperation with the dynamic, cheerful and devoted team of Develor.”
- "Develor has prepared for our retail people a complex development program. This program included Insights typology, customer orientation, sales skills and trainings for managers. We appreciate mainly the professional approach of the trainers who can attract the audience very naturally. Each training was prepared according to needs assessment of the group and according to the feedback from the previous trainings. The theory and practice in the training was well balanced, it wasn’t trainer’s monologue but very riveting and interactive dialogue with the participants. Basic knowledge and skills were practiced in case studies. Preparation, realization and also evaluation of each training was on high level. We are satisfied with communication and flexibility of cooperation with Develor."
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."
- "Edenred has been working with Develor since June 2010 with training and development of the management team. Develor was selected due to a high expertise and professionalism approach and most important thanks to good listening of our needs and capacity to adapt their material to specificity of our company. Even if I had previous good experience from Insight Team Effectiveness in other country, Develor Slovakia has demonstrated his capacity to adapt his material and conduct of training sessions to our organization needs and help us in facing our different organizational challenges. We have pursued in 2011 the management training program defined in coordination with Develor with implementation of 360 degrees process what helped our organization in defining priorities and highlight individual manager development needs and help to build individual development program. In parallel to this process, during 2011 Develor conducted the sales training for our field sales team and a coaching training for sales managers. In the past we often conducted different kind of sales training courses but with little output and weak follow up action plan implemented. With the focus not just on sales training but with special training for sales manager based on the content of the field sales training and on feedback technique, field sales team feels more supported and sees the on-going consistency between the training plan and the regular feedback meeting organized with their managers. In parallel sales managers learnt technique how to debrief field sales team after sales visit and how to boost their sales team performance. Develor has demonstrated their high capacity to support our organization from both managerial and sales point of view."
- „Develor Bulgaria delivered a training with subject ’Successful Project Managers’ on the 9th and 10th of November 2010 for employees who are project managers besides their jobs as engineers. They have also realized a series of projects for communication skills for introducting employees at the end of year 2008… The training put accent on practical exercise and finished with feedbacks from participants whose satisfaction with the training was very high. There was homework in the form of a questionnaire in which they had the chance to recollect and assimilate fundamental moments from the training. Within the first week after the training we have observed participants applying concrete elements from the training in everyday work. We consider that the training was helpful and plan to upgrade on this base with training after 6 to 8 months.”