Our program will teach you how to prepare elegant presentations that will bring changes in the thinking and behavior of your audience. We will teach how to set goals and plan public speeches, how to compress the main message and edit the slides. We will keep in mind throughout the training the principle of primary nature of the message itself, meaning visuals are very important, but they are not more than the functional support of our message.
‘I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE A SHORT LETTER, therefore I wrote a long one instead’ by Mark Twain. This quote brightly expresses why the majority of presentations are boring, and even pathetic. Nowadays a brilliant idea is not enough on its own. Its packaging determines whether there will be attention and resource for it. The majority of presenters mostly never or not sufficiently think through what kind of change they want to achieve with the audience. Do they want to inform them, compel them for action, or motivate them? Slides teeming with listings and data are only able to tire the audience so that in a careless moment the presenter would escape the platform.
DURING THE COURSE OF THE PROGRAM participants will learn the knack of preparing effective presentations through the analysis of their own presentation, through practicing and making changes to their presentation.
By the end of the program participants will be able to conceptually plan a presentation by designing sticky (memorable) messages.
MS PowerPoint knowledge
Potential follow-up courses
- Presentation Clinic
- Professional Presentation: Delivery
- Managerial Communication
- “We started to cooperate with the Develor company in April 2010, when we selected it from among several companies, which we addressed with the aim to increase the service level of our contact centre operators. We decided to choose their services based on a comprehensive approach proposed by them, which exceeded our original expectations and professionally reacted to our needs. Within the carried out development program, there were efficiently combined several approaches, e.g. in determination of the initial situation – an analysis of recordings of the contact centre, in the proper implementation of the program – a practically oriented training, mystery calling, individual coaching of operators and an application workshop as a supportive tool for introduction of new procedures in the practice. Develor subsequently formulated practical measures of a systematic character, which reflected the identified needs – from application of the legislation in force to adjustment of standards for operators and elaboration of the contact centre's methodology of work, which we applied in practice. The trainers and consultants were professionals, who helped us implement the proposed solution thanks to their committed and professional approach. Since we originally expected only the mere training, their commitment highly exceeded our expectations. Based on this experience and positive reactions of employees we have decided to cooperate with the Develor company in development of employees also in future."
- “Our Intercultural training course was developed by the experts of Develor as our cooperation partner within the frame of our development program in English language. By the development of this training, an idea we had envisioned for long came true. Professionalism, credibility and effectiveness. These qualities feature the work of Develor. Professionalism - because they provided an up-to-date, high level and customized knowledge transfer with fully responding to our specific needs. Credibility – because they formed the attitude and approach of the participants involving them in an interactive way based on real life examples and personal trainer’s experiences. Effectiveness – because our colleagues beyond being highly happy and contented with the training course, they got enriched by tools and methods that when applying them they could achieve measurable results in their work. Therefore, we believe to have further opportunities for future cooperation with the dynamic, cheerful and devoted team of Develor.”
- “After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently: - [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones; - [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people; - [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”
- "Over the last few years, Develor’s staff has played a significant role in training our leaders. We highly recommend their Leadership Academy program for all newly appointed leaders…"
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- „Develor Bulgaria delivered a training with subject ’Successful Project Managers’ on the 9th and 10th of November 2010 for employees who are project managers besides their jobs as engineers. They have also realized a series of projects for communication skills for introducting employees at the end of year 2008… The training put accent on practical exercise and finished with feedbacks from participants whose satisfaction with the training was very high. There was homework in the form of a questionnaire in which they had the chance to recollect and assimilate fundamental moments from the training. Within the first week after the training we have observed participants applying concrete elements from the training in everyday work. We consider that the training was helpful and plan to upgrade on this base with training after 6 to 8 months.”