Stress is part of our everyday life and we are never going to be able to eliminate it totally. Although we can learn how to handle it consciously to avoid frustration and health impacts, we need to know our own stress sources to manage them successfully.
STRESS IS NECESSARY TO PERFORM WELL and can inspire and motivate us, if we handle it effectively. It gives us the inner stimulus to overcome the obstacles that are in the way of achieving our dreams and goals. Although, if it gets beyond our control, it may cause diseases, can decrease our performance and may jeopardize our self-esteems and balance. All this is especially true for leaders and managers who are constantly under heavy pressure due to high expectations, strict and short deadlines and the responsibility they bear regarding their decisions and their subordinates. What shall we do then? We need to recognize such situations and manage them successfully.
THE COURSE HELPS us avoid the impact of exaggerating stress in our private and professional life, as well. The reasons, phases, the individual sensibility factors are presented and discussed and are measured by using special questionnaires and exercises. The fundamental objective of this course is to develop effective stress managing strategies and teach a bunch of stress releasing techniques to stay in balance and perform well in every field of our life. The conscious shaping of stress impacts and the development of a sound flexibility level helps people work together in harmony and protects physical and mental health.
By the end of the program participants will be able to influence the individual stress level, handle stress better, and also to recognize their own and others’ stress symptoms. They will choose and apply the best coping strategy to resolve the situation.
- Individual coaching
- Team coaching
- Work-life Balance course
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence course
- "There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."
- "Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."
- "We have been cooperating with Develor based on a public tender, which was carried out in the first half of 2006. Develor succeeded in the areas of development of managerial skills, soft-skills and front-line development. Presently, we are also starting cooperation in the area of development of training skills of our internal trainers. We consider our cooperation in all areas as a high-quality and effective cooperation. Develor can fully satisfy our educational needs and bring a high added value, which in the end helps our colleagues in fulfillment of T-Mobile’s mission "To be the most recognized company in the area of service provision". We consider the following as Develor’s main assets:
- High quality of the offered trainers, their training skills and personal experience from practice
- High quality of training contents and the used educational methods, above all the "tailored" case studies and role plays and the used film extracts."
- "The cooperation between Robert Bosch Elektronika Kft. and Develor Zrt. (as well as its legal predecessor, Door Training CE Kft.) has existed since 2003. In the past 10 years we have trusted Develor and its trainers with the delivery of the following training programs: Mastershift Management program, Insights Discovery © - Personal efficiency, Conscious Communication, Presentation Skills. One of the outstanding programs is the Mastershift Management program, where 110 Shift Managers and approx. 30 Foremen participated. The success of the program is proven by the enthusiastic participation of our colleagues, the prominent evaluation, and the efficiency of the training, meaning the successful application of the acquired knowledge. During the 3rd module team coaching was integrated into the program, and through processing the individual cases our colleagues became committed to improvement and to applying new solutions in their own fields. Trainers are credited for always delivering tailor-made training programs with innovative elements following a thorough diagnosis, thus passing on that practical knowledge and attitude to our colleagues that make them successful in their work."
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."