Facilitation seems to be an easy task at first sight, but if you have tried it even once, you know being average is easy; being great is a big challenge. The course helps you fine-tune the existing skills regarding tools like SWOT or brainstorming, and also trains in the newest methods on problem-solving, creativity, change management and analyses. Professional facilitation skills are important not only for those who are delivering and moderating workshops, group works and trainings, but to all of those Managers who from time to time want to get out creative ideas from their group to find the root causes of problems they are facing, or use these skills when managing significant changes in the company.
THE COURSE MAKES PARTICIPANTS SKILLED AND SELFCONFIDENT in facilitating different group work in many topics. The first part of the program focuses on the general rules of facilitation, providing deep knowledge on high level. The next part teaches wide a range of methods and techniques that can be used on their own, or as part of a complex problem solving project. We believe that only a deep understanding of techniques and a wide tool-portfolio will make someone self-confident enough to be able to deliver successful workshops in different situations. The practicing of the tools and techniques flashes on the important details of certain method. The course can be highly tailor-made to the particular client‘s needs, choosing only those techniques from the Develor 24 tool-set which will be adequate for the company.
By the end of the program participant will be able: to deliver any type of workshops or group work in an efficient and professional way which will provide tangible results for the group.
- What is facilitation and what is not, what is the role of the facilitator
- The techniques of opening, defining norms and contracting with the group
- Art of powerful questioning
- Prioritization tools
- Analytical methods
- Creative brainstorming techniques
- Large Group methods (World Café, Open Space Technology)
- Change Management methods
- Practicing all techniques learned in company-specific topics
- Using templates for the techniques
- Handling emotions, conflicts and difficult participants
- The importance and ways of Actionplanning, commitment building
- “Develor Bulgaria team is experienced and creative, demonstrates exceptional skills, needs understanding and is fast to adapt the specificity of our work and team. We thank you for our professionalism, efficiency, realization of ideas and most of all – the great end result! Correctness, creativity, and high professionalism – this is our experience with Develor Bulgaria… After this one day teambuilding program we have decided that Develor Bulgaria is our company for realizing our company events and also for consultancy in every other internal Human Resource activity.”
- “After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently: - [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones; - [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people; - [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”
- "...We are impressed by the ability of Develor Bulgaria to prepare the trainings and the leading trainers, so as to adapt and cope with diverse group of participants. We admit the benefits of pre-investment of time by consultants from Develor in meetings with participants at different levels within the organization. The leading trainers managed to adapt the theoretical models to the daily work of the participants, using examples and exercises based on real situations... Develor Bulgaria impressed with its capacity to assist in organizational administrative implementation and reporting of activities financed under EU programs."
- "We have been cooperating with Develor based on a public tender, which was carried out in the first half of 2006. Develor succeeded in the areas of development of managerial skills, soft-skills and front-line development. Presently, we are also starting cooperation in the area of development of training skills of our internal trainers. We consider our cooperation in all areas as a high-quality and effective cooperation. Develor can fully satisfy our educational needs and bring a high added value, which in the end helps our colleagues in fulfillment of T-Mobile’s mission "To be the most recognized company in the area of service provision". We consider the following as Develor’s main assets:
- High quality of the offered trainers, their training skills and personal experience from practice
- High quality of training contents and the used educational methods, above all the "tailored" case studies and role plays and the used film extracts."
- "At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans
- "We have been collaborating with Develor on the continuing education of employees within the Business Unit Oncology since 2008. We started with an Insights project for managers, followed by all employees in the office and finally the whole sales team (2009). Our mutual collaboration continued with members of the sales team in 2010 in “Negotiating with difficult clients” followed by the screening of communication channels, habits and inter-team cooperation called “Team Sociomapping” in 2011 (all were included who come into mutual contact, including the office staff). Throughout the time of our collaboration Develor has been a very responsive company both in the organisation and implementing of training. Our team is very diverse, including people of various ages, experience, education, personality and having behind them a range of different types of training in their professional careers. The Develor trainers were and are able to adapt to this diversely composed team and can capture, integrate and maintain their interest. The last-mentioned project, Team Sociomapping, showed us another viewpoint of the situation in individual teams, inter-team cooperation and the level of communication between people positioned outside the firmly created teams. We were very satisfied with the training and it captivated us so much that next year we would like to undertake this training once more so that we are able to assess the progress of individual teams and at the same time the Business Unit Oncology as a whole one year on."