Facilitation seems to be an easy task at first sight, but if you have tried it even once, you know being average is easy; being great is a big challenge. The course helps you fine-tune the existing skills regarding tools like SWOT or brainstorming, and also trains in the newest methods on problem-solving, creativity, change management and analyses. Professional facilitation skills are important not only for those who are delivering and moderating workshops, group works and trainings, but to all of those Managers who from time to time want to get out creative ideas from their group to find the root causes of problems they are facing, or use these skills when managing significant changes in the company.
THE COURSE MAKES PARTICIPANTS SKILLED AND SELFCONFIDENT in facilitating different group work in many topics. The first part of the program focuses on the general rules of facilitation, providing deep knowledge on high level. The next part teaches wide a range of methods and techniques that can be used on their own, or as part of a complex problem solving project. We believe that only a deep understanding of techniques and a wide tool-portfolio will make someone self-confident enough to be able to deliver successful workshops in different situations. The practicing of the tools and techniques flashes on the important details of certain method. The course can be highly tailor-made to the particular client‘s needs, choosing only those techniques from the Develor 24 tool-set which will be adequate for the company.
By the end of the program participant will be able: to deliver any type of workshops or group work in an efficient and professional way which will provide tangible results for the group.
- What is facilitation and what is not, what is the role of the facilitator
- The techniques of opening, defining norms and contracting with the group
- Art of powerful questioning
- Prioritization tools
- Analytical methods
- Creative brainstorming techniques
- Large Group methods (World Café, Open Space Technology)
- Change Management methods
- Practicing all techniques learned in company-specific topics
- Using templates for the techniques
- Handling emotions, conflicts and difficult participants
- The importance and ways of Actionplanning, commitment building
- „Selling generic products on highly competitive market demands an intelligent approach. As many other generic pharmaceutical companies it was Zentiva’s dream: satisfied customers’ needs, high - end affordable product, and the best human resources. Insights Discovery has made it true. Develor’s tool has helped Zentiva medical and sales representatives to go to extraordinary lengths to assist company clients. Insights Discovery transformed our employees’ sensitivity for customer needs into passion for customer service exceptional quality.”
- "If I have to choose three key words which, in my opinion, describe Develor’s team as our partner, they would be flexibility, desire and engagement. We have worked together in projects related to increasing the efficiency of team work and the development of leadership skills. The thing that impressed me most was that they accept challenges and meet our expectations for specialty – specialty as a client, needs, and delivery. I recommend Develor as a partner in building leadership and managerial potentials and also in the development of team work skills."
- "We have been collaborating with Develor on the continuing education of employees within the Business Unit Oncology since 2008. We started with an Insights project for managers, followed by all employees in the office and finally the whole sales team (2009). Our mutual collaboration continued with members of the sales team in 2010 in “Negotiating with difficult clients” followed by the screening of communication channels, habits and inter-team cooperation called “Team Sociomapping” in 2011 (all were included who come into mutual contact, including the office staff). Throughout the time of our collaboration Develor has been a very responsive company both in the organisation and implementing of training. Our team is very diverse, including people of various ages, experience, education, personality and having behind them a range of different types of training in their professional careers. The Develor trainers were and are able to adapt to this diversely composed team and can capture, integrate and maintain their interest. The last-mentioned project, Team Sociomapping, showed us another viewpoint of the situation in individual teams, inter-team cooperation and the level of communication between people positioned outside the firmly created teams. We were very satisfied with the training and it captivated us so much that next year we would like to undertake this training once more so that we are able to assess the progress of individual teams and at the same time the Business Unit Oncology as a whole one year on."
- “We have been cooperating with Develor in various areas of development over an extended period of time, be it the standard regular trainings for new hires , tailor-made development program for supervisors and trainers of our customer service center or the Insights program series adjusted to meet the specific needs of our wholesale account managers. I appreciate flexibility of the whole team when delivering consulting and training services but mainly the trainer’s experience from the real business world. The company is not afraid of entering new areas of development and is well adaptable towards conditions at the customer’s company. And last but not least… it is clear the training preparation is not just work but also fun for the trainers.”
- „Develor Bulgaria delivered a training with subject ’Successful Project Managers’ on the 9th and 10th of November 2010 for employees who are project managers besides their jobs as engineers. They have also realized a series of projects for communication skills for introducting employees at the end of year 2008… The training put accent on practical exercise and finished with feedbacks from participants whose satisfaction with the training was very high. There was homework in the form of a questionnaire in which they had the chance to recollect and assimilate fundamental moments from the training. Within the first week after the training we have observed participants applying concrete elements from the training in everyday work. We consider that the training was helpful and plan to upgrade on this base with training after 6 to 8 months.”
- "Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."