There are times when others’ best practices have immense value. These days when companies face unprecedented challenges it is not a shame but the best decision to listen to and learn from other HR managers, their good practices and ways of coping with the fundamental changes. During our webinar, you can hear some concrete best practices of HR Managers from various countries and you will have the chance to share your dilemmas and ideas with others in small group discussions. The results of our Restart survey will be shared.
This webinar series is exclusive to HR Manager and HR Director guests only and due to the interactivity, there are limited seats.
Session 1: HR Challenges and Best Practices in Turbulent Times
Programme of the webinar:
- Best practices by invited HR: How to restart operations smoothly?
- Digital transformation of a bank, driven by HR – Andrea Hazuchova, HR Director Poštová Banka, 365 Ban
- Pharma sales shifts towards digital and medical reps should adapt – Norbert Stofik, INternational L&D Manager, Gedeon Richter
- Complex leadership cultural change case – Anett Bognar, HR Director, KPMG Global Services
- How decision-makers perceive the current business environment and “Restart” phase – Csaba Szabo, CEO, DEVELOR Hungary
- Survey results by DEVELOR: Restart – Ready or Not?
- Closing remarks
Format & language details
90 minutes interactive webinar via ZOOM Business (approved applicants will receive details)
The webinar will be held in English without translation.
This event is organised by DEVELOR, leading training & development company in EMEA.
The next webinar
The next webinar of our RE/Think HR series can always be found at www.develor.com/rethink-hr.
Handle hybrid operations
Leave your e-mail and get the latest e-book packed with tested tips on how to operate in a hybrid team.