Measuring employee engagement is not an unknown approach. It has long been around in the life of responsible and open-minded companies. In most cases the survey is done with standardized, rather long and complex questionnaires. But nowadays there is an increasing demand on gathering feedback about the mood and general well-being of the colleagues in a quickly, easy and regular way. This is what Happy at Work is all about. Happy at Work is a technological tool that measures the well-being and levels of stress in your organization in an easy and effective way.
With Happy at Work, you can choose how often you want the surveys being sent out, and what questions you want them to contain. Thereafter, the system will automatically handle the dispatches via e-mails or sms messages. You will be warned if negative trends are found. The results of the surveys are presented weekly or monthly and can be filtered by different groups within the organization.
The survey is designed in a way that you can give back to the respondents by sharing specific inspirational quotes, interesting facts and jokes. Additionally the tool also allows you as a manager to anonymously initiate a dialogue with your employees and thus have an early chance to improve on any eventual issue.
- short and simple online questionnaire (10 seconds to answer)
- quick and easy, anonymous feedback
- pre-defined content and survey regularity
- possibility to add pulse survey questions to certain groups
- weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly team reports
- progress review and monitoring the effects and results of previous actions
- automatic alert function indicating negative trends
- anonymous chat function between subordinates and superiors
- the system is technologically perfect, fully compliant with the strictest GDPR requirements.