In the VUCA environment of the 21st century, it is very important for people to understand what they can do to improve their own mental and emotional endurance. It can not only mean an advantage over others, but often the survival itself as well.
OUR MENTAL AND EMOTINAL STABILITY CAN BE DEVELOPED! We truly believe that attitudes and skills can be developed, as opposed to basic personal traits. The training is based on the idea of how the participants can manage crisis situations more easily, cope with everyday changes and conflict situations by learning about and developing the protective factors of resilience, and combine them appropriately.
Getting to know the components of resilience will help both managers and employees understand the impact their mental and emotional sustainability can have on their future crisis management and the result performance thereof. Participants in the training will receive clear and practical guidance on how to recognize the lack of factors, how to direct their approach, and how to develop their abilities to successfully cope with crisis situations in life independently and continuously.
- recognize the absence of the components of resilience
- apply different solution strategies
- deal with everyday conflict situations better
- self-knowledge test
- the concept and importance of resilience
- system of 7 protection factors
- recognize the absence of factors
- solution strategies
- skills development exercises
- individual action plan
- self-improvement homework assignments